15 Februar 2010

Some quotes

Jaromir Jagr
"Canada, Russia and Sweden all have the best teams when you look at the statistics and the last World Championship, they should be on the top. But don't forget that this is a tournament that is all about one game. You can be the favourite, but if you lose once you go home. That's why it's not easy to win it. You don't have to be the best, but you have to be very lucky. Everyone here has a chance.

I know if we played 10 games, we are not going to beat Canada even three times, but once? We can do it."

http://www.ctvolympics.ca/hockey/news/newsid=39596.html?cid=rsstsn

Brian Burke
"I cry less every day," Burke was saying Sunday, his voice cracking just for a moment. "It's been tough.
I was asked to do a job here and I'm going to do it. The fact that I've had a tragic event in my life shouldn't change that."

http://www.ctvolympics.ca/hockey/news/newsid=41763.html?cid=rsstsn

Sidney Crosby after blocking shot
"I will be there,"
Crosby said of Vancouver, where Canada was to practise Monday and open against Norway on Tuesday. "I'm on the flight tonight."

Keine Kommentare: