27 Februar 2010

Dropping dead in 12 minutes

Selänne: "When a game is over after 12 minutes, I don’t know what to say. I'm stunned. This has never happened in my career on the national level. I don’t know what happened. It's something you don't want to experience. I have no words. It's just unbelievable."

Kipper: "The first goal did surprise me. From that one on it was a tough day."

"Everybody gets knocked down, how quick are you going to get up? "


"it's not how you start, it's how you finish"

Selänne: "I hope we're smiling tomorrow. There's bronze on the line. It's all about bouncing back and trying to take what's left. A bronze medal from this kind of tournament is huge. We have to remind ourselves it's not over yet."


So once again, LET'S GET THE GODDAMN BRONZE!

Keine Kommentare: