23 Februar 2009

Ovechkin / Crosby - Quotes















Ovechkin über Crosby:
"What I can say about him? He is a good player, but he talks too much."


Crosby über Ovechkin (und seine "showmanship"):
"Like it or lump it, that's what he does. Some people like it, some people don't. Personally, I don't like it."


Meine Unterschrift ginge unter Crosbys Statement.

Gesagt wurde zudem:

"I was just skating to the bench and he pushed me from behind," Crosby said. "So I just gave him a shot back. That's hockey, and he likes to run around these days, so that was it."

There's more. Ovechkin isn't happy that Crosby accused the Capitals star of a "cheap shot" hit in Washington's win at Pittsburgh last month.

"I play hard. If he wants to do something like hit me again, try to hit me again - and I'll talk to you guys (about) who plays dirty," Ovechkin said. "That's my game. It's not cheap shots, it's a game moment. But he doesn't like it, it's his problem."


Mein Wunsch für nächstes Mal: drop the gloves!



Keine Kommentare: